Air Comfort Idaho are certified HVAC technicians. We do HVAC installation and repair for Nampa, Caldwell, Boise, Meridian, Kuna. We do Residential and commercial servicing.
Air Comfort Idaho certified HVAC technicians will come out and match you with the best products for your home or business. We will install any of our products quickly and without delay. We will perform monthly maintenance at your request.
Our spacious HVAC showroom to display and demonstrate the functionality of our equipment to our customers. Our goal is to educate our customers so they feel comfortable with and have a better understanding of the efficiency and longevity of equipment they are purchasing. With all this, and our own custom sheet metal fabrication shop, there is not an HVAC job we cannot handle efficiently and effectively within a reasonable time frame.
At Air Comfort, we will inspect and diagnose any problem you might encounter with your HVAC systems. When your HVAC unit repairs are managed correctly, we can save you on HVAC costs and energy bills.
Emergency HVAC repairs are available upon request to Nampa, Caldwell, Boise, Meridian, Eagle residents and businesses. we will service your existing HVAC system in emergency situations. Because we have some of the most experienced HVAC certified technicians in the Treasure Valley, we can guarantee a quick diagnoses and an even faster HVAC repair.
With our own custom sheet metal fabrication shop we can make or retro fit any part you might need. Here at air comfort we know time is money, so we promise a quick and efficient job.
What we do to keep you comfortable
- Check thermostat settings to ensure the cooling and heating system keeps you comfortable when you are home and saves energy while you are away.
- Tighten all electrical connections and measure voltage and current on motors. Faulty electrical connections can cause unsafe operation of your system and reduce the life of major components.
- Lubricate all moving parts. Parts that lack lubrication cause friction in motors and increases the amount of electricity you use.
- Check and inspect the condensate drain in your central air conditioner, furnace and/or heat pump (when in cooling mode). A clogged drain can cause water damage in the house and affect indoor humidity levels.
- Check controls of the system to ensure proper and safe operation. Check the starting cycle of the equipment to assure the system starts, operates, and shuts off properly. Cooling Specific
- Clean evaporator and condenser air conditioning coils. Dirty coils reduce the system's ability to cool your home and cause the system to run longer, increasing energy costs and reducing the life of the equipment.
- Check your central air conditioner's refrigerant level and adjust if necessary. Too much or too little refrigerant will make your system less efficient increasing energy costs and reducing the life of the equipment.
- Clean and adjust blower components to provide proper system airflow for greater comfort levels. Airflow problems can reduce your system's efficiency by up to 15 percent.