Residential HVAC Installation, Maintenance and Repair
Air Comfort Idaho’s certified and experienced HVAC technicians are here to help you get exactly what you need to make sure your home is comfortable—no matter the season or weather outside.
We take a personalized approach to Residential HVAC Installation. Our technicians will come out to your home and make a personal assessment in order to make you recommendations for the products that are the best match for you, your home, and your specific needs.
Our spacious HVAC showroom to display and demonstrate the functionality of our equipment to our customers. Our goal is to educate our customers so they feel comfortable with and have a better understanding of the efficiency and longevity of the equipment they are purchasing. With all this, and our own custom sheet metal fabrication shop, there is not an HVAC job we cannot handle efficiently and effectively within a reasonable time frame.
Residential HVAC Repair
At Air Comfort, we will inspect and diagnose any problem you might encounter with your HVAC systems. Emergency HVAC repairs are available upon request to Nampa, Caldwell, Boise, Meridian, Eagle residents and businesses.
We have some of the most experienced HVAC certified technicians in the Treasure Valley, meaning we can guarantee a quick diagnosis, and an even faster HVAC repair. Also, with our own custom sheet metal fabrication shop we can make or retrofit any part you might need.
Here Are Signs Your Residential HVAC Unit Needs Repair:
- Odd sounds.
- Strange smells.
- Reduced airflow.
- Hot air blowing when air conditioning is on.
- Moisture leaking from the air conditioning unit.
Residential HVAC Maintenance
Here at Air Comfort Idaho, our expert technicians will perform maintenance on your Residential HVAC unit to not only keep you comfortable but also save you money. A properly serviced and functioning HVAC unit is key to keeping things running efficiently, therefore reducing your energy costs and also increasing the lifespan of your HVAC equipment to greatly reduce replacement costs.
Here Are The Ways Our Residential HVAC Maintenance Keeps You Comfortable And Reduce Your Costs:
- Check thermostat settings to ensure the cooling and heating system keeps you comfortable when you are home and saves energy while you are away.
- Tighten all electrical connections and measure voltage and current on motors. Faulty electrical connections can cause unsafe operation of your system and reduce the life of major components.
- Lubricate all moving parts. Parts that lack lubrication cause friction in motors and increases the amount of electricity you use.
- Check and inspect the condensate drain in your central air conditioner, furnace and/or heat pump (when in cooling mode). A plugged drain can cause water damage in the house and affect indoor humidity levels.
- Check controls of the system to ensure proper and safe operation. Check the starting cycle of the equipment to assure the system starts, operates, and shuts off properly. Cooling Specific
- Clean evaporator and condenser air conditioning coils. Dirty coils reduce the system's ability to cool your home and cause the system to run longer, increasing energy costs and reducing the life of the equipment.
- Check your central air conditioner's refrigerant level and adjust if necessary. Too much or too little refrigerant will make your system less efficient increasing energy costs and reducing the life of the equipment.
- Clean and adjust blower components to provide proper system airflow for greater comfort levels. Airflow problems can reduce your system's efficiency by up to 15 percent.