Heating Systems in Nampa Caldwell
Air Comfort Idaho’s certified and experienced heating system technicians are here to help you get exactly what you need to make sure your home is comfortable—no matter the season or weather outside.
We take a personalized approach to heating systems Installation. Our technicians will come out to your home and make a personal assessment in order to make you recommendations for the products that are the best match for you, your home, and your specific needs.
Our spacious HVAC showroom to display and demonstrate the functionality of our equipment to our customers. Our goal is to educate our customers so they feel comfortable with and have a better understanding of the efficiency and longevity of equipment they are purchasing. With all this, and our own custom sheet metal fabrication shop, there is not a heating system job we cannot handle efficiently and effectively within a reasonable time frame.
Heating System Repair
At Air Comfort, we will inspect and diagnose any problem you might encounter with your heating systems. Emergency heating system repairs are available upon request to Nampa, Caldwell, Boise, Meridian, Eagle residents and businesses.
We have some of the most experienced heating certified technicians in the Treasure Valley, meaning we can guarantee a quick diagnosis, and an even faster heating repair. Also, with our own custom sheet metal fabrication shop we can make or retro fit any part you might need.
Here Are Signs Your Heating System Needs Repair:
- Odd sounds.
- Strange smells.
- Reduced airflow.
- Heat not getting up to proper temperature.
Heating System Maintenance
Here at Air Comfort Idaho, our expert technicians will perform maintenance on your Heating System to not only keep you comfortable, but also save you money. A properly serviced and functioning heating system is key to keeping things running efficiently, therefore reducing your energy costs and also increasing the lifespan of your heating system to greatly reduce replacement costs.
Here Are The Ways Our Heating System Maintenance Keeps You Comfortable And Reduce Your Costs:
- Check thermostat settings to ensure the heating system keeps you comfortable when you are home and saves energy while you are away.
- Tighten all electrical connections and measure voltage and current on motors. Faulty electrical connections can cause unsafe operation of your system and reduce the life of major components.
- Lubricate all moving parts. Parts that lack lubrication cause friction in motors and increases the amount of electricity you use.
- Check and inspect the condensate drain in your central air conditioner, furnace and/or heat pump (when in cooling mode). A plugged drain can cause water damage in the house and affect indoor humidity levels.